Wessex System 4303 underwater epoxy
Create strong underwater bonds to GRP and other polymers, various paints and many other surface coatings.
Key features and benefits
- Two-part epoxide-based adhesive
- Cures at temperatures as low as 5°C
- Works when fully immersed in fresh or sea water
- Will tolerate some oil or grease contamination on the bonding surface
- Forms strong bonds in conditions usually regarded as unsuitable for adhesives
- Can be used for emergency repairs to leaking tanks, pipes and joints
To buy, or find out more about Wessex System 4303 underwater epoxy, please contact us.